emYakuza: Like a DragonRyu Ga Gotoku Studio decided to replace high-octane fighting with turn-based combat. The more cerebral system forces you to think more about your skills and decisions instead of relying on your skills and reflexes. You have to consider stats, weapons, armor, and most importantly, career choice.
Each of the six members of your party can choose from a variety of jobs that greatly affect their abilities and stats. Each of them is assigned at least one unique job. Kyosuke gets two, while Saeko, as the only female in the group, gets five unique jobs. All men also have access to a set of eight jobs, which we've covered in a separate guide here.
To get an overview and a better understanding of all the unique jobs atYakuza: Like a Dragon, we'll have you covered.
Any job skill with an asterisk next to it indicates that it is also a character skill. Once unlocked, party members retain access to these abilities even after changing jobs.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon- Ichiban Kasuga's Job Guide
Kyosuke is the center of your party and is the only one you can't trade. If he falls in battle it's game over so you have to protect him. Fortunately, his unique jobs and his character skills make him quite a warm character.
Ichiban Kasuga - Character Skills
These abilities are inherent to Kyosuke, no matter what his job is.
- Charismatic Belief - Level 5:Capable of brainwashing a single enemy, forcing them to flee. Chance is enhanced by Kyosuke's Charisma.
- Charismatic Intimidation - Level 23:Can strike fear into a single enemy, causing them to flee. Chance increases with Kyosuke's level.
- Tag Team: Essence of Mayhem - Link Ability:Single target blunt attack. Damage increases with the deeper bonds of party members. Play a scene.
Tag Team: Essence of Chaosalways a good option for massive damage during thecharismaticSkills can come in handy when you need to end a short fight quickly.
Ichiban Kasuga - Freelance work
In general, the Freelancer job involves blunt damage and high speed. With increased Agility, Kyosuke lands more turns more often, allowing his fighting moves to hit more enemies that have a good chance to stun or critically hit.
If you want Kyosuke to worry about damage, the Freelancer job is for him.
Good For: Direct Attacks, Agility
Stat Increase: Agility (+75 at Rank 99), Attack (+70 at Rank 99)
Professional skills as a freelance
- Exploration Skill: Treasure Hunt -Search for hidden treasures scattered throughout the city.
- Stubborn Fist -Unlocks at Rank 2. Single target bludgeoning attack. chance to stun.
- balance -Unlocks at Rank 4. Single target bludgeoning attack.
- barrage of headbutts -Unlocks at Rank 5. Single target bludgeoning attack. Several hits.
- Hyper Ostentation* -Unlocks at Rank 8. Increases Kyosuke's Attack and Evasion for 2 turns.
- throw kick -Unlocks at Rank 12. Single target bludgeoning attack. High critical chance.
- Ruffian's Step -Unlocks at Rank 16. Single target bludgeoning attack.
- atomic cheek -Unlocks at Rank 20. Single target bludgeoning attack. High critical chance.
- Launch of the German Suplex* -Unlocks at Rank 24. Single target bludgeoning attack. You can knock out the enemy instantly.
- Roadside Weapon Essence -Unlocks at Rank 28. Single target bludgeoning attack. Play a scene and change according to the environment.
Hero Job turns Kasuga into a solid support that can still deal damage. She gets a ton of bonus HP and defense and can heal the entire party pretty easily. Plus, she offers a full attack buff that's just too good to pass up. The icing on the cake? Kyosuke can still deal damage with his trusty baseball bat, with Mega and Giga Swing acting as powerful area clearers.
Great For: Blunt attacks, healing, buffs
Stat Increases: Max HP (+120 without rank 99), Defense (+50 without rank 99)
hero job skills
- bat destroyerUnlocks at Rank 1. Single target bludgeoning attack.
- megaschaukel -Unlocks at Rank 1. Blunt area attack. Deals more damage when Kyosuke's HP is lower.
- fearless commando -Unlocked at Rank 4. All allies gain increased Attack. Kyosuke's Passion Impulse Scales.
- bat destroyerUnlocked at level 6. Single target bludgeoning attack.
- heroic power -Unlocks at Rank 8. Chance to revive a downed ally.
- heroic compassion -Unlocks at level 10. Restores HP to all allies. The amount of healing increases with the kindness of Kyosuke.
- Giga-Swing -Unlocks at Rank 12. Blunt area attack. Deals more damage when Kyosuke's HP is lower.
- Unprecedented determination* -Unlocked at Rank 16. Kyosuke restores HP and can survive a fatal blow.
- Unbeugsamer Mut* -Unlocks at Rank 18. Chance to remove status ailments from all allies. The chances of success increase with Kyosuke's charisma.
- Bonescrusher Bat Essence -Unlocks at Rank 22. Single target bludgeoning attack. Play a scene.
- hero's hugUnlocks at Rank 24. Restores all allies' HP to full.
- Full Swing Essence -Unlocks at Rank 28. Blunt area attack. Deals more damage when Kyosuke's HP is lower. Play a scene.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon- Koichi Adachi's Work Guide
Adachi is the first new member of the group you meet inYakuza: Like a Dragon. Although Kyosuke is initially suspicious of him, Adachi proves to be one of the most trusted members of the group. All of your character's abilities make them a hard-hitting attack powerhouse that can hit multiple enemies. Detective work suits him well, but making him an enforcer isn't a bad idea either.
Koichi Adachi - character skills
Adachi's character abilities are great for crowd control.
- Reckless Attack -Level 8. Dash forward, dealing bludgeoning damage to everyone in your path.
- break the topLevel 15. Grab an enemy and spin them around to deal bludgeoning damage to anyone hit.
- Desperate Throw -Level 25. Massive single target attack that also damages Adachi.
- Essence of the Wheel of Hell -Level 45. Blunt attack on all targets. Play a scene.
- Tag Team: Nelson Strike -Tier 5 Link. Single target bludgeoning attack with Kyosuke. Play a scene.
relentless accusationmibreaking pointreally takes advantage of grouped up enemies. When he reaches level 45,Hell Wheel Essenceit becomes a powerful and reliable ability to remove minions, but also to hit a boss hard.
Koichi Adachi - Detective Work
Adachi's work as a detective is unique to him, and he is excellent at dealing blunt damage and crowd control. When targets are enraged, they will target Adachi and only hit him with basic attacks. With his high HP and defense, he can take hits and let the rest of the party focus on the damage. Attacks that have the ability to stun or scare also breathe some air in a fight.
Good For: Blunt Attacks, Tanking
Stat Increases: HP (+150 without rank 99), Defense (+50 without rank 99)
Professional skills as a detective.
- Shoot down -Rank 1. Blunt attack on a single target. Chance to anger the target.
- soft tongue* -Rank 1. Chance to anger all targets.
- On guard -Rank 3 - Adachi counters all melee attacks with bludgeoning damage until your next turn.
- Strong punch -Rank 4. Single target bludgeoning attack.
- Investigating the detective -Rank 6. Chance to inflict fear on an enemy. The success rate increases with Adachi's level.
- real courage -Rank 10. Adachi restores HP and gains a buff to survive a fatal hit.
- Helmspalter -Rank 12. Single target blunt attack. He can stun, with a higher chance to stun since Adachi has high HP.
- detective weekRank 16. Increased aiming accuracy.
- prison arrest -Rank 18. Chance to instantly kill a single enemy.
- Big Elmos Divider* -Rank 22. Single target blunt attack. He can stun, with a higher chance to stun since Adachi has high HP.
- Destroyer Casting Essence -Rank 24. Single target blunt attack. The damage scales with Adachi's remaining HP. Play a scene.
- The essence of body stacking- Rank 28. Target two enemies with a blunt attack. Play a scene.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon- Yu Nanba's Work Guide
Nanba is the homeless man turned nurse who poses as a black magician. He saves Kyosuke's life at the beginning of the story. Thereafter, he has been known to summon doves and spit alcoholic fire at enemies. If he's looking for massive fire damage, Nanba is the man for him.
Yu Nanba - character skills
Nanba's character abilities make him a pretty decent healer, though he's not as effective as a more healing-focused job. It's better to think of Nanba as a black magician that he can heal in an emergency. When it comes to needing a full party heal, you have to rely on Kyosuke's hero work or Saeko's idol work.
- power nap -Level 5. Nanba restores some HP.
- whole wheat poo -Level 10. Single target HP recovery.
- power nap -Level 15. Nanba recovers more HP.
- Essence of rebirth -Level 25. Revives an ally. Play a scene.
- Heilbolo -Level 35. Increased HP regeneration of a single target.
- I'm powerful -Level 45. Nanba fully restores your HP.
- Tag Team: Heat Buster -Link Level 5. A single blunt target and fire attack with Kyosuke. Play a scene.
Sede Número - Obdacloser Job
Nanba Homeless Guy's signature work is more than just for laughs. He receives huge gains in his Max MP and Magic Stats. This means that he can deal magic damage, especially fire damage, for a long time. His normal attack also restores some MP and gives him a lot of sustain in longer fights. His attack and defense debuffs also give your party an advantage, especially against big bosses. Combined with his healing abilities, this job ensures that Nanba always has something to do when it's his turn.
Good For: Fire attacks, debuffs
Stat Increases: Max MP (+140 without rank 99), Magic (+70 without rank 99)
Job Skills for the Homeless
- pigeon attack -Rank 1. Single target magic attack.
- noisy breathing -Rank 1. Single target defense decreased.
- pitiful look -Rank 1. Can steal an item from an enemy.
- Pyro Rülpser -Classification 4. Target fire attack area. It can cause burns.
- Push and push -Rank 6. Single target blunt attack. Can stun the target.
- Piro-Atem* -Rank 10. Area target fire attack. It can cause burns.
- foul breath -Rank 12. Single target low attack.
- pigeon storm -Rank 16. Single target magic attack.
- stun rod -Rank 18. Single target blunt attack. Can stun the target.
- Bad smell* -Rank 22. Reduces Attack and Defense of all enemies.
- The essence of pigeon migration -Rank 28. Magic damage to all targets. Play a scene.
- Essence of pyrotechnic prison -Fire damage to all targets. It can cause burns. Play a scene.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon- Saeko Mukoda's work guide
emYakuza: Like a Dragon, Saeko is the only woman you can include in your group. That means that she has access to her own work, waitress, but also to many others. Presumably, if another female were in the group, she would have access to those jobs as well, but since that's not the case, we'll cover Saeko's five grades here.
Saeko Mukoda - character skills
Saeko's character abilities are nothing special. She's likely to find better versions of most of these skills in the job she chooses for them.
- Boundless joy -Level 5. Improves the Attack of an ally.
- clever pose -Level 10. Chance to reduce an enemy's Attack.
- fender bar -Level 15. Chance to steal an item from the enemy.
- seductive kiss -Level 25. Chance to charm an enemy.
- Juwelenbrecher -Level 35. Single target blunt attack. It can reduce the evasion of the enemy.
- Essence of Remotivation -Level 45. Revives an ally. Play a scene.
- Tag Team: Bombardier Bash -Tier 5 Link. Single target bludgeoning attack with Kyosuke. Play a scene.
Essence of Remotivationshe's useful late on and goes well with idol work to make her one of the best healers in the game.
Saeko Mukoda - Works as Bardame
Saeko's signature job, waitress, is a pretty weak choice. Work increases your magic stat, but most of your skills lower attack. Their benefits only apply to themselves, and when other jobs have full group benefits, theirs seem useless. We recommend switching to one of Saeko's other four jobs after unlocking Hello Work in Chapter 5.
Great For: Self Buffs, Debuffs
Stat Increases: Magic (+110 without rank 99), Max MP (+220 without rank 99)
Professional skills as a waitress.
- garbage bag -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack. May cause daze.
- soco boxing exerciseRating 1. Single target blunt attack.
- strong perfume -Rank 1. Auto-Aim Attack Booster.
- Beautician Refinement* -Rank 4. Increased auto aim defense.
- Powder press -Rank 6. Single target blunt attack. May reduce target accuracy.
- Klobberrad -Rank 10. Blunt area attack.
- Pinzettenwurf -Rank 12. Single target blunt attack. Can induce fear in the target.
- Yoga-Meditation* -Rank 16. Self-heal. It also heals burns and bleeding.
- brand -Rank 18. Single target fire attack. It can burn or seal enemies.
- modeller launch -Rank 22. Single target blunt attack. May reduce target accuracy.
- Hurricane Bag Essence -Rank 24. Single target blunt attack. Play a scene.
- facial essence gone wrongRank 28. Single target blunt attack. Can debuff the target.
Saeko Mukoda - Hostess job
Saeko's hostess job provides some much-needed variety for the party, if you can get it. This job gives the party some blade damage, as well as a reliable ice attack on Sparkling Cannon. Since her magic is increased here, her ice attacks will deal a lot of damage when they hit the ground, making Hostess a much better foothold for dealing damage on Barmaid.
Great For: Blade attacks, Ice attacks
Stat Increases: Max MP (+140 without Rank 99), Magic (+120 without Rank 99)
receptionist job skills
- card shot -Rank 1. Single target blade attack. It can cause bleeding.
- glittering canyon -Rank 1. Single target ice attack. It can cause cold or drunkenness.
- ashtray crusherRank 4. Single target blunt attack. May reduce accuracy.
- Sweet smile -Rank 6. Removes mental status ailments from all enemies.
- Pose sexy* -Rank 10. Lowers a target's defense. You can also charm her.
- Nagelkratzer -Rank 12. Single target blade attack. Can reduce the target's dodge.
- plato roto -Rank 16. Single target ice damage. It can cause a cold.
- Penalty roulette -Rank 18. Single target bludgeoning damage.
- ice blender* -Rank 22. Single target ice attack. It can cause a cold.
- Date of the essence of damnation -Rank 24. Chance to instantly kill an opponent. Play a scene.
- The essence of the lighter service -Rank 28. Single target fire attack. It can cause burns. Play a scene.
Saeko Mukoda - Idol Job Free Mp3-Download
If you only wanted a healer in your group, Saeko Idol's work is the key to success. If he executes it along with Kyosuke's hero work, he'll be ready for almost any situation. The idol increases Saeko's healing and defense, giving her early access to single-target and party-wide healing abilities.
Great For: Healing, Debuffs
Stat Enhancements: Heal (+110 without range 99), Defense (+70 without range 99)
Idol Job Skills
- Crushed Step -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack. It can be charming.
- rotary rhythm -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack. It can cause silence.
- Magic Voice* -Rank 4. Restores a single ally's HP.
- magic song -Rank 6. Recovers HP from all allies.
- wonderful voice -Rank 10. Removes fitness ailments from all allies.
- Drunken Love Taifun -Rank 12. Lowers the defense of all enemies. You can charm enemies.
- Naughty wink* -Rank 16. Can brainwash an enemy.
- playful squirt -Rank 18. Can inflict a cold on an enemy.
- magic concert -Rank 22. Fully restores the HP of all allies.
- Glowstick's Essence of Fury -Rank 24. Single target bludgeoning damage. Damage increases based on the number of enemies that are haunted. Play a scene.
- Essence of idol spirit -Rank 28. Revives a downed ally. Play a scene.
Drunken Love Taifunis easily one of the best skills inYakuza: Like a Dragon. For a small cost of MP, you can lower the Defense of each enemy and have a chance to enchant them. This leaves them helpless in more ways than one and gives you a chance to gain the upper hand.
Saeko Mukoda - Artwork of the Queen of the Night
Saeko's Queen of the Night's job is to end fights quickly. Most of your skills here have a chance to brainwash or knock him out instantly. Unfortunately, most of her attacks are also blunt attacks. For more versatility, make sure you have some Blade Damage dealers in the party, such as a bodyguard or Zhao as a gangster.
Great For: Blunt attacks, debuffs (brainwashing)
Stat Increases: HP (+150 without rank 99), Attack (+70 without rank 99)
Queen of the Night Career Skills
- very forceful -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack. It can lead to brainwashing.
- guillotina Üppige -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack. You can knock out an enemy instantly.
- spanking service -Rank 4. Single target blunt attack. It can lead to brainwashing.
- Hop* -Rank 6. Blunt area attack. It can lead to brainwashing.
- spinning queen -Rank 10. Blunt area attack. It can lead to brainwashing.
- difficult love -Rank 12. Inflicts Brainwash or Silence on a single target.
- Sailing Race* -Rank 16. Target fire attack area. It can cause burns.
- vital vibration -Rank 18. Single target blunt attack. It can lead to brainwashing.
- Essence of Tingling Claws -Rank 22. Largely restores an ally's HP. Play a scene.
- Extreme Bondage Essence -Rank 28. Single target blunt attack. You can knock out an enemy instantly. Play a scene.
Saeko Mukoda - Distributor Job
Feeling happy? Saeko's dealer job is all about luck in the draw, which means this is one of her best and worst options. Almost all of your useful skills have a chance to be very effective, and with the help of [those cards that improve chances of luck], you will have more luck.
On the plus side, this is one of the few jobs that covers all three types of physical attacks, allowing you to cover all of your bases and hit weak points as often as possible.
Exceeds: Buffs, Debuffs, Luck
Stat Increase: Dexterity (+125 at Rank 99), Agility (+125 at Rank 99)
Trader Professional Skills
- sharp letter -Rank 1. Single target blade attack. Damage is based on card number.
- Juggle the Joker -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack. The damage depends on the element that falls.
- Jackpot Token* -Rank 4. Single target blunt attack. High critical chance.
- Dart Air Raid -Rank 6. Weapon attack multiple targets.
- lucky dice -Rank 10. Increases an ally's stats based on dice rolls.
- dice of chance -Rank 16. Lowers an enemy's stats based on dice rolls.
- Trickster's Top Hat* -Rank 18. Causes an enemy to burn, poison, or cold.
- The essence of Russian roulette -Rank 22. Weapon attack multiple targets. You can also target allies. Play a scene.
- Wheel of Fortune Essence -Rank 28. Spin a wheel to get a random result. Play a scene.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon- Joon-gi Han's work guide
Joon-gi Han is the fifth party member you join.Yakuza: Like a Dragon. What did you play?Yakuza 6you can remember his face, but he's a different guy. The more you play him in your party, the more you'll find Joon-gi Han quickly proving to be an ally, both in narrative and in combat.
Joon-gi Han - character skills
Joon-gi Han's character skills focus on status issues. From paralysis to bleeding, he's the go-to for any lengthy boss fight. Marking with some poison or bleed grants constant damage. Stun Smash is also quite useful, offering a chance to Stun while dealing hard-to-find electrical damage.
- Stunning Strike -Level 5. Electric and forceful attack to a single target. It can cause paralysis.
- growth bar -Level 15. Single target blade damage. It can cause bleeding.
- dream dust -Level 25. Chance to induce Sleep on a target.
- poison shot -Level 35. Single target blunt attack. It can cause poison.
- fatal race -Level 45. Single target blade attack. Deal increased damage to enemies that are bleeding, stunned, paralyzed, poisoned, or asleep.
- Killer Dive Essence -Level 50. Single target blunt attack. Deals increased damage to paralyzed enemies.
- Tag Team: Trample Terrifying -Tier 5 Link. Single target bludgeoning attack with Kyosuke. Play a scene.
Joon-gi Han - Hitman Job
Joon-gi Han's hitman job makes him the cornerstone of your group once you catch him.
Good For: Brute attacks, weapon attacks
Stat Increase: Agility (+70 at level 99), Dexterity (+70 at level 99)
Hitman job skills
- Head trauma -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack.
- Combo-Beat -Rating 1. Single target blunt attack.
- sniper -Rank 1. Weapon attack on a target.
- Banshee-Bajonett -Rank 4. Single target blunt attack. Han disappears on the first turn, then attacks on the second.
- quick shot* -Rank 6. Single target weapon attack.
- empty point -Rank 10. Single target bludgeoning attack. Can instantly stun or knock out the enemy.
- evil trick -Rank 12. Single target blunt attack.
- neck twist -Rank 16. Single target blunt attack.
- divine shot -Rank 18. Area weapon attack.
- Essence of the Ghost Engine -Rank 22. Single target blade attack. High probability of causing bleeding. Play a scene.
- ghost circuit* -Rank 24. Aim accuracy and dodge bonus.
- Trick Shot Essence -Rank 28. All attacks with enemy weapons. Deal more damage to fewer enemies.
With some powerful weapon abilities, it's a reliable choice for expanding your party's damage options.divine shoteliminate particularly large group gatherings like nothing else. His great agility also gives him the ability to strike first and most often.
Yakuza: Like a Dragon- Tianyou Zhao's Work Guide
Zhao is the last party member you joinYakuza: Like a Dragon. His addition is a welcome surprise and does some blunt damage in combat. Outside of combat, his carefree ease in street interactions brings additional fun to the atmosphere.
Tianyou Zhao - character skills
Zhao's character skills are nothing special. They focus on blunt attacks, so picking a job for him that excels at other damage types is highly recommended. Fortunately, his gangster work fits quite well, with a focus on bladed attacks. Tigerbane Palm might be your best character ability for the extra stun, and it may or may not be aptly named considering some of the late game enemies you'll be fighting.
- triple tiger cord- Level 5. Blunt attack of multiple blows to a target.
- cobra attack- Level 25. Blunt attack of a single target.
- Palme-Tigerbann- Level 35. Blunt attack of a single target. May cause daze.
- Dragon's Tooth Decimator- Level 40. Blunt attack of a single target.
- Praying Mantis Sense- Level 45. Blunt attack of a single target.
- Essence of deadly beasts- Level 50. Blunt attack of a single target. Play a scene.
- Tag Team: Beast Brothers- Link level 5. Single target attack with Kyosuke. Play a scene.
tianyou zhao gangsterjob
As a gangster, Zhao deals hits and blade damage, and his increased attack stat makes these abilities difficult. He is not the best for group fights, as most of his useful abilities are single target. However, if he needs to focus damage on an opponent, like a boss for example, he's an excellent choice, especially with the added chances to stun and bleed.
Great For: Blunt Attacks, Blade Attacks, Debuffs
Stat Increases: Attack (+70 without rank 99), Max MP (+130 without rank 99)
gangster job skills
- catch fall -Rank 1. Single target blade attack. It can cause bleeding.
- vortex dragon -Rank 1. Blunt attack on a single target.
- dazzling viper -Rank 1. Blunt attack on a single target. It can reduce the accuracy of the enemy.
- Whirling Sword Dance -Rank 4. Area Target Blade Attack. It can cause bleeding.
- Dragon Rising -Rank 6. Single target blunt attack. May cause daze.
- bark fragments* -Rank 10. Single target bludgeoning attack. You can lower the defense of the enemy.
- Crane Quick Kick -Rank 12. Single target blunt attack. May cause daze.
- Dance of the Crimson Sword -Rank 16. Single target blade attack. It can cause bleeding.
- seismic shock wave -Rank 18. Blunt area attack. On the first turn, the attack charges up and on the next turn it activates.
- Drunken Tiger Fist* -Rank 22. Single target blunt attack. Critical Chance increases the more drunk Zhao is.
- Phoenix Blade Essence -Rank 24. Single target blade and fire attack. It can cause burns. Play a scene.
- Essence of the acrobatic ladder -Rank 28. Fully enemy blunt attack. You can eliminate the last enemy hit. Play a scene.
This covers all members of the party you join.Yakuza: Like a Dragon, along with all his emblematic works. If you want to branch the male members of your group,Check out our guide to the eight non-unique jobsfor guidance on how best to use them.